Call 07544 572 339 or E-mail

Do you work in secondary schools?

Yes, I can offer support for secondaries, please contact me to discuss your requirements.

Are you insured?

Yes, I hold public liability and professional indemnity insurance.

What qualifications and experience do you have?

I have a degree and am a qualified primary school teacher. I also have years of experience working for a local authority in a range of areas relating to Personal Development. More information can be found by clicking the button below.

About Me

How much do you charge?

My website and brochure include guide prices for sessions. My aim is to keep these as reasonable as possible as I understand the constraints on school budgets. I may have to increase the prices shown here if the session involves a higher number of attendees or significant travel.

Are there any specific requirements when you work with groups of children?

Yes, to comply with Keeping Children Safe in Education and Ofsted guidance on safeguarding there should be an adult from the school in the sessions. The nature of some topics I deliver can be sensitive and it is important that someone who knows the children is able to follow up any issues which are raised.

When I train children for specific roles e.g. peer mentor the adult who will be supporting them in their role should be in the session.

Do you have the relevant DBS clearance?

Yes, I hold an enhanced DBS certificate for working with children.