- This event has passed.
Relationships (and sex) and health education are now statutory so it has never been more important for subject leaders to be up to date.
These termly sessions will give you:-
- up to date information on PSHE education
- resources to use in the classroom
- input on a specific topic
- answers to your questions
- the chance to talk to other subject leaders
“I absolutely love attending the PSHE network meetings. Whether it is online or face to face, having an afternoon away from the classroom to reflect on PSHE practice and bounce ideas off each other is a welcome distraction. Sarah is brilliant, she is always prepared with new resources, advice and the latest updates from the DFE!”
Kayleigh – Subject Leader Hassell Community School, Newcastle under Lyme
To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or book here